Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Spirit Band Schedule Change

I want to inform you of a change to our schedule tomorrow. With both Dean Corey (10/8) and the Thank You Concert (10/10) next week, the Spirit Band needs one more rehearsal in order to be fully prepared. Tomorrow, instead of playing at the Boles vs. Workman game, we will be having rehearsal inside until 5:30. I really wanted to play at the game and cheer for our friends who play football (I even considered a hybrid schedule where we could play for half of the game and rehearse for the other half), but the Spirit Band needs the rehearsal and that is the only time we can do it.

The students may walk over to the field for the end of the A team game and/or the B team game after rehearsal if they so choose and it is okay with you. I will not be chaperoning them at the game. :) We will still be playing at the Martin vs. Lamar game on 10/25 and the Boles vs. Young game on 10/30.

I'll have a handout for Dean Corey (10/8) ASAP. We are waiting on a revised schedule from the Fine Arts Office; as soon as I get that, I will send it out to you. I need 4 chaperones for the Dean Corey trip (two for each bus). Email Mrs. DeMaagd if you would like to chaperone.